> This is Me (Keala Settle)
This is Me (Keala Settle)
Display elements listed in the Product Description below
Lyric track included
Link to song is in the Product Description below
Video preview is to the left and in the Product Description below
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Review this item
Add to Wish List
Email a friend
Importing/Mapping a Sequence
This is Me
Artist: Keala Settle (from the Greatest Showman)
Run Time: 3:55
Sequenced by: Michael Stoffregen
This is an inspirational song and fantastic sequence. Bright colors and fast-paced graphics bring the meaning of the song to "light". The download includes everything you need to map the sequence to your display elements. Amazon sells the song
Mega Tree 32 x 160, Mega Tree, 16 x 50, Small Mini Trees, Showstopper Snowflake, PPD Wreath, Showstopper Spinner, Mid-Size Mini Trees, Peace Stakes, Icicles, Snowflakes, Arches, Triple Arches, Inverted Mega Tree, Ground Spinner, Pixel Poles, Pixel Pole Stars, Mini Tree Stars, Mega Tree Star, 3D Globe, GE Rosa Wreath, PPD Wreath, LLS Snowflakes, 8 Foot Snowflake, Twig Tree, 22 Inch Spinners, High Density Spinners, High Density Wreath, Horizontals, Verticals, Window Frames, Door Frame, Garage Door Frame, Roof Peak Frame, Yard Borders, Floods, Candy Canes, Large Matrix, Tune to Sign, Window Matrices, Door Column Matrices, Ground Spinner, and Spiral Trees.
Please note that not all props are sequenced in every sequence and may be sequenced as part of a group if not individually sequenced.
1. Download your licensed sequence to a directory other than your show directory. Your show directory is the directory listed under your Controller tab in xLights.
2. Unzip the file, but keep the unzipped file because you will import directly from the unzipped file.
3. Be sure to read the
Read Me First
PDF file included with your purchase. It includes the information found here but has much more detail and reference files to help make importing a Showstopper Sequence easy.
4. Start a new musical sequence. Select the mp3 for the sequence. If it is edited, a copy will be provided to you upon proof of your purchase of your own copy of the mp3.
5. In xLights from the Sequencer tab, select Import/Import Effects. Browse to where the UNZIPPED file has been saved and select it to import the sequence.
6. Map the effects from the models found on the right of the import dialog to your models found on the left of the import dialog. Please note you can repeat this process as many times as necessary to get the results you want. Remember, xLights imports the effects and not the model, so it doesn't have to be an apples to apples import. You can import candy canes to snowflakes and vice versa if that's what you want to do. Also, please note that not all models are sequenced in every sequence. You may be expecting a specific model that is actually sequenced as part of a larger group.
7. After you import, be sure to render and save your sequence.
1. Your purchase grants you a license to use the sequence on one residential display. For commercial licensing, please contact us directly at 417-350-3061.
2. Your license does not allow you to sell, lease or otherwise transfer this sequence to any third party.
3. For more information about the license granted here, please see our
Terms and Conditions
Recently Viewed Items