This helpful download includes important information you will need for mapping. It is included in every sequence download zip file. The following files are included:
1. Read Me First. The name says it all. It provides you with important information you should know before you do your first mapping of a Showstopper Sequence file.
2. Layout Diagram. A picture of the store layout with labels on each prop so you know how they are referenced in xLights.
3. Next Level Mapping. A diagram showing how Next Level Mapping can make your mapping easier.
4. Mapping Worksheet. A tool that lets you plan your mapping before you tackle it in xLights.
5. Models. The quality of sub-models available for the various Coroplast suppliers varies greatly. If an additional sub-model is needed, we will add it. If a sub-model needs to be fixed, we will fix it. If we do either of those things, then we include the model with its sub-models in the download so you can import the sub-models into your display for sequencing purposes.