This helpful download includes important information you will need for mapping. It is included with every sequence in the zip file download. The sequence download version may be more current. The following files are included:
1. Read Me First. The name says it all. It provides you with important information you should know before you do your first mapping of a Showstopper Sequence file.
2. Layout Diagram. A picture of the store layout with labels on each prop so you know how they are referenced in xLights.
3. Next Level Mapping. A diagram showing how Next Level Mapping can make your mapping easier.
4. Mapping Worksheet. A tool that lets you plan your mapping before you tackle it in xLights.
5. Models. The quality of sub-models available for the various Coroplast suppliers varies greatly. If an additional sub-model is needed, we will add it. If a sub-model needs to be fixed, we will fix it. If we do either of those things, then we include the model with its sub-models in the download so you can import the sub-models into your display for sequencing purposes. The set of models provided here may not be the most current.